Now that I’ve got some semblance of order for this website, I will need to go and review my Adobe Lightroom catalog of photos. They’re mostly sorted by date – which makes it easy to create a gallery according to a shoot. Unfortunately, not every shoot has (enough) photo’s suitable for a gallery. Also some locations have been shot on more than one occasion. To solve this, I will need to go assign keyword tags to photos for things like location, subject and so on.

I’ve mostly avoided keywording in the past as it takes serious thinking to come up with a sensible keyword taxonomy that doesn’t trip over itself. Looks like I’m just going to have to dive in head first – I’ve got lots of outdoor material and lot of it is shot on different dates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *