Here’s a little ditty I patched from a MIDI file found on the web. It’s a good composition with piano, bass, drums, and a couple of rhythm guitars. I muted the lead guitar as it was playing the vocal part, and for some reason I’m not partial to an instrument playing a vocal part. I played around with this piece since my cousin was working on his band’s set list and this is one of the songs he’s covering. The project was produced using Cubase.
- The piano from Steinberg’s The Grand
- Drums from XLN Audio’s Addictive Drums Pop Kit
- Guitars from MusicLab’s RealLPC
- Amps and Cabs from IK Multimedia’s Amplitube 4
- Blues harp from Steinberg’s Halion